- YES Prep Northline Secondary, Notice of Public Meeting - October 22, 2020
- YES Prep Northline Secundaria, Aviso de Reunión Pública - El 22 de octubre de 2020
- 2020-2021 Campus Improvement Plan - YES Prep Northline Secondary
- 2020-2021 Plan de mejoras del campus - YES Prep Northline Secundaria
- 2020-2021 Targeted Improvement Plan - YES Prep Northline Secondary
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Texas districts and campuses were labeled Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster for 2020, and no ratings were issued for the 2019-2020 school year. All districts and campuses will maintain their performance ratings from the 2018-2019 school year.
Texas Academic Performance Report
Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) present school performance disaggregated by student groups, including ethnicity and socioeconomic status. TAPRs also provide extensive information on school staff, programs, and student demographics.
- 2019-2020 TAPR - YES Prep Northline Secondary
- 2019-2020 TAPR - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2019-2020 TAPR - Texas
- TEA website search for past TAPRs
School Report Card
The school report card (SRC) combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. The SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school's individual characteristics and its academic performance.
- 2019-2020 School Report Card - YES Prep Northline Secondary
- TEA website search for past school report cards
Federal Report Cards
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), requires each state education agency to prepare and publish an annual report card with state-, district-, and campus-level data.
Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state-, district-, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the public.
You may download the reports and/or access them using the links below. We will also provide hard copies and appropriate translation (written or oral) to parents upon request.
- 2019-2020 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Northline Secondary
- 2019-2020 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2019-2020 Federal Report Card - Texas
- TEA website search for past federal report cards
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Texas districts and campuses were labeled Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster for 2020, and no ratings were issued for the 2019-2020 school year. All districts and campuses will maintain their accountability ratings from the 2018-2019 school year.
Texas provides annual academic accountability ratings to its public school districts, charters and schools. The ratings are based largely on performance on state standardized tests and graduation rates. The ratings examine student achievement, student progress, efforts to close the achievement gap and postsecondary readiness.
If you have any questions, please contact Renatta Lindsey, Managing Director of Federal and State Compliance and Grants, at 713.967.9133 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.