Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- Middle School Volleyball-Girls
- Middle School Cross Country-Boys and Girls
- Middle School Basketball-Boys and Girls
- Middle School Soccer-Boys and Girls
- Middle School Track-Boys and Girls
All students interested in trying out for any of the following athletic programs MUST have an HCAL physical that is dated within a year and cleared by a physician:
- HS Boys Volleyball
- MS Girls Volleyball
- MS/HS Cross Country
- MS Flag Football
The HCAL Physical Form can be found below. Forms will also be available at the front desk at YP Airline and YP Northwest.
You can find our Northline athletic schedule on the HCAL website below.
We are in the following district for the following sports.
- Varsity Girls Volleyball: District 3
- JV Girls Volleyball: District 2
- Boys Varsity Volleyball: District 2
- MS Girls Volleyball: District 3
- MS Flag Football: District 1
- MS/HS Cross Country: North