Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- MS Girls Volleyball
- MS Girls & Boys Cross Country
- MS Girls & Boys Basketball
- MS Girls & Boys Soccer
- MS Girls & Boys Track and Field
- MS Flag Football
- HS JV & Varsity Girls Volleyball
- HS Varsity Boys Volleyball
- HS Varsity Girls Cross Country
- HS Varsity Boys Cross Country
- HS Varsity Girls Basketball
- HS JV & Varsity Boys Basketball
- HS Varsity Girls Soccer
- HS Varsity Boys Soccer
- HS Flag Football
All students interested in trying out for athletic programs MUST have an HCAL physical that is dated within a year and cleared by a physician.
The HCAL Physical Form can be found below. Forms will also be available at the front desk at YP Airline and YP Northwest.